Service Plumber - Hiring Bonus!
Service Plumber- $2000 Hiring Bonus (Phoenix)
$2000 Hiring Bonus
* Are you happy with the money you are making? Would you like to make more?
* Are you a Residential Service Plumber looking for a long-term home?
* Do you like a stable company that values your skills?
* Would you like to work in a company with a positive work environment and a great team culture?
* Would you like a company vehicle for you to drive from home to your jobs with all fuel and maintenance provided?
*Are you tired of being micromanaged?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on. Our Benjamin Franklin Service Plumber position may be just right for you.
Working at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. . .
Our Benjamin Franklin Service Plumber position will help you:
* Use and grow your Residential plumbing skills to further your career with constant on-the-job and in-the-classroom training opportunities
* Progress personally and professionally in a skilled residential plumbing, team-oriented environment
* Contribute to a rapidly growing business
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is part of the family of Brewer Companies, providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential customers. Even with over 300 employees, you still feel like family - not just a number. Our location is in North Phoenix and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest.
Position Requirements. . .
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, a leader in residential plumbing service, is seeking highly motivated individuals for our Residential Service Plumber position. This position includes focus on the following areas:
* Drain cleaning with spartan drain equipment
* AZ water quality and treatment options
* Service and repair of common household fixtures
* Sewer and drain diagnosis, repair and replacement
* Tank-less and standard water heaters installation, service and repair
* Reverse Osmosis systems
* Gas piping sizing, leak detection, repair and install
* Residential re-piping
* Slab Leaks
An Ideal Applicant would be described as having . . .
* Strong ability to document work performed and explain to customers
* Effective communication directly with customers on residential applications
*Ability to problem solve when solutions to difficult problems are not readily apparent
* 6+ years of verifiable residential plumbing service and repair experience
* Demonstrated success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of effective residential plumbing practices
* A customer service focus, both for internal and external customers
* Effective verbal communication skills
* Track and stock inventory of parts
* Ability to clear insurance screening with an acceptable driving record
* Knowledge of UPC and IPC codes as they apply to the residential plumbing industry
Benefits of this Position. . .
* Top Pay
* Dispatch from all areas of the Valley
* A stable, team focused environment
* A company vehicle for your use to and from jobs with plumbing supplies included (fuel, maintenance and insurance for the vehicle are all included)
* Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance
* Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds
* A convenient north central Phoenix location -- Easy warehouse access and close to major freeways
* A great team culture and work environment
* Extra calls always available if you want them
* Supplied Spartan drain equipment
* Sewer cameras available
How to Apply. . .
Resumes submitted to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are screened by real people with experience in selecting the best candidates for successful careers.
Apply to this position by sending your resume or you can also apply by walking into our Phoenix office anytime between 7:00 am -- 4:00 pm at:
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Brewer Companies)
1911 W. Parkside Lane
(South of Pinnacle Peak and West of 19th Ave.)
Phoenix AZ 85027
Additional Information. . .
* Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is an equal opportunity employer.
* Benjamin Franklin Plumbing participates in E-Verify and require appropriate hiring documentation.
* Benjamin Franklin Plumbing maintains a drug-free environment and require drug testing as a condition of employment.
* For additional information about Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and Brewer Companies, see our website at www.benfranklinplumbingaz.com